• Will be responsible for managing the research and delivery of critical information and knowledge affecting research, development and business performance of our clients.
• Conduct comprehensive searches of technical and patent information using online database and other information resources.
• Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of results.
• Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports.
• Analyze and summarize search results using scientific knowledge and specialized tools
• Fresher or experienced specially in IP.
• Strong evaluation, formatting and organization skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and oral).
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Specific skills or background in chemistry, polymer chemistry, electronic & communication, computer science and chemical.
• The work at DataRoutes is completely dry-lab-kind of work. Only the candidates who are interested in such a profile are considered for further selection process.
• Should be able to join as early as possible.
DataRoutes's work products include:-
- Innovative IP Strategies
- Patent Search & Analysis
- Patentability Assessment
- Freedom to Operate Study
- Validation Study
DataRoutes's team comprises leading technology experts from some of the leading Institutes of India working in a wide domain technology spectrum.