Job Location: Hyderabad, India
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
1. Bachelor's in Engineering (CS, ECE, IT),
4. Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
5. Other desired technical skills include Perl, Ruby, Oracle SQL.
6. Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
8. 0 to 1 year experience
9. Willingness to work in Night Shifts